Roger Perrin is the Global Managing Director of Regus Kora, a new division of Regus PLC, the global leader in flexible workspace.
He is an architect and entrepreneur, experienced in the:
- Architecture of modular buildings for work and living
- Property development, construction and operation of office, innovation and science parks
- Marketing and managing networks of business and innovation centres
- Research and development for new ways to live, learn and work in a mobile and global environment
- Creation of collaborative projects connecting education and business
Roger graduated from the Universities of Cambridge and Harvard, has a First Class honors degree in Architecture, and before joining Regus worked with St John’s Innovation Centre in Cambridge and also developed a number of innovation projects in the UK.