The Savoie Technolac ecosystem brings together world energy and network leaders, leading to the creation of many innovative start-ups in the sector.
A national entrepreneurship hub, the Savoie Technolac Business Incubator is France’s first green business incubator. It provides a specific offering to those foreign companies wishing to discover the French and European energy market.
Savoie Technolac groups 1,000 researchers, 5,000 students and 230 companies on its site, which helps to identify new employees, customers and partners.
Savoie Technolac is the driving force behind an Energy ecosystem that has an international dimension. The center helps its companies to succeed with their international projects, to set up operations in France and puts its network of energy experts at their disposal.
Points of reference
- 60 companies assisted per year, 50% of which operating in the Energy & Network sector
- A 5,000 m2 incubator with a specialization in energy
- A student incubator to boost entrepreneurship right from higher education level
Our Business Incubator offering
Offices of 10 to 50 m² with short-term leases (6 to 36 months)
- Workshops/Technical platforms of 80 to 300 m²
- Co-working area with a dedicated workstation + shared services + individual support -
- Mobile office + shared services
- Business Forum (shared services: meeting rooms, reception area, etc.)