JMR is a niche organisation that brings 16 years of experience, with its sister company (G & H Associates), in dealing with EU funding. JMR is here to assist customers with the reporting systems that need to be established when managing EU H2020 grant agreements. We do not act as project coordinators or project managers. What we do is create a system and procedures to capture the vital project performance information ready to be reflected in internal reports and periodic reports to the European Commission.
JMR is here to assist and support organisations at all stages of the H2020 project lifecycle. JMR's team of experts will reduce complications associated with the project management and will allow organisations to focus of the core activities of the project. If you are unsure and would like to get support please get in touch with JMR as soon as possible. JMR is here to help you with:
- Communication with the European Commission services;
- Design reporting templates for the consortia;
- Design of the resource expenditure profile for project partnership;
- Planning dissemination and exploitation activities;
- Preparation for the projects' meetings;
- Establishing a framework for project deliverable management;
- Establishing the systems, procedures and templates for regular information flow between project partners;
- Turnaround and getting projects back on track;
- Formalisation and submission of Grant Agreement amendments;
- Reporting information management.
If you require assistance with your H2020 project please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1283 563634