The time has come again to complete the EU|BIC self-assessment questionnaire. This year EBN has been able to accelerate the timeframe and launch the survey at the beginning of the year.
This compulsory questionnaire helps the network to provide quality assurance making sure that all EU|BICs still comply with the EU|BIC Quality Mark Criteria. Furthermore, through the questionnaire:
- EBN can provide EU|BICs with precious benchmarking reports;
- EBN increases the level of understanding of the network, therefore providing EU|BICs with ways to pursue continuous improvement and to increase the prestige of the community;
- EBN provides precious information to all the world through the impact reports, 2017 report will contain a 3-year trend analysis.
- EBN gets precious information that leads to better networking opportunities for EU|BIC.
The EU|BIC Quality Criteria have been updated to a new version dated February 2017. These are the result of a long and participated reflection done within the EU|BIC community and express the modern identity of EU|BICs. If you would like to find out more you can come to the next EU|BIC Essentials Training (Brussels, 15-16 March 2017).
The two main updates of this year's questionnaire are:
- Internationalisation: To improve EBN’s internationalisation platform we have added a question in Section 3 that asks about the number of entrepreneurs you have supported facilitating internationalization opportunities. This information will allow us to understand how many of the EU|BICs are operational in this field and create awareness on best practice cases. For more explanation, please contact David Tee
- Fostering Inclusivity: As you may recall, EBN recently kick-started a two-year joint project between EBN and the JPMorgan Chase Foundation. Now known as FIBIA (Fostering Inclusive Business Incubation & Acceleration), the project’s objective is to empower business incubators and accelerators to become more socially inclusive in their service offering. To help EBN understands the level of existing support, we have added a section on inclusivity to the questionnaire with questions regarding the services that EU|BICS are providing to entrepreneurs from disadvantaged groups. This section will allow EBN to collect valuable data and create technical guides and training for incubators and accelerators looking to tailor their business support services to marginalised groups. For more information, please contact Clarelisa Camilleri.
Please fill in the questionaire on time: 28th of April is the last day to submit it!
Back to News list