EaP PLUS project supports those Eastern Partner Clusters, which were selected for receiving an EaP PLUS grant, in increasing their collaboration with EU partners. In this framework, EaP Plus is organising a series of webinars, the first one on Horizon 2020 – Energy and Environment.
Date: 21 February 2017
Time: 10:30 am CET
Duration: approx. 60 minutes (including Q&A)
The webinar will be conducted by the experts of the Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU (IPPT PAN) in English and will provide information on possibilities for EaP researchers and innovators in the Horizon 2020 program, such as basic information on H2020; call dependent information on selected thematic topics of interest for the EaP countries; career development and mobility issues (e.g. MSCA, EURAXESS, etc.), and others.
This webinar will deal with:
- Horizon 2020 – basic information,
- Energy within the Horizon 2020 – important deadlines in 2017,
- Environment within the Horizon 2020 – important deadlines in 2017.
- Questions and Answers.
To join the webinar please regiter here, the participation is free of charge and anyone can join from their personal computer. In order to participate in the webinar, we would kindly ask you to prepare in advance following this several easy steps:
- Follow the webinar link: https://meet.lync.com/kpkgovpl/presenter-kpk2/15AUQ0JK
- Enter your name.
- If you are using Skype for Business for the first time, please check „Install Skype Meetings App plug-in” (it’s a safe and simple program, which will allow Skype for Business to install itself on your computer). If you use Mozilla Firefox, you will need to save and install this file.
- We recommend to test and install the Skype for Business application several days before the webinar (it will take you only 5 minutes), so in case of any difficulties, we could help you to get ready.
- When you will join the webinar with your chosen Name, the Meeting Organizer will grant you access for joining the meeting. You can view the presentations and ask the questions both in voice and chat regime.
The information concerning the content of the webinar could also be found at the EaP project website.
With any questions please contact:
Olga Zyrina National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU.
Back to News list